Worship Service This Sunday, July 19 at 8:00 AM on Hansen Hall Lawn.
Please read carefully the following requests from
our Pastor, the board of elders and staff.
We realize this is a very difficult time so please bear with COV as we make certain adjustments for the current situation we find ourselves in. God knows our desire to get back to "normalcy" but it will have to be done in small increments and most likely not in the near future.
In light of the above service information, the following guidelines will be used at all services:
1. We ask all congregants to please wear a face mask and to practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet of physical distance between each party or family group. Inside Hansen Hall please keep 3 vacant chairs (has been measure to ensure the 6 feet social distancing) between each party or family group. Per the federal health authorities, this should help limit the spread of COVID-19.
2. As we gather together for Worship, we will have the urge to hug our friends and church family, but for the present we ask that you refrain from doing so.
3. Unfortunately, children's activities cannot be provided yet, including childcare and Sunday School, but we are providing tables for families and children’s craft bags. Thus families with young children will have to either stay together or will need to make other arrangements ahead of time.
4. We ask that you continue to practice social distancing by not mingling with each other after Worship inside or near the building so that we can prepare for the next Worship Service.
5. Of course, we ask that if you are not feeling well,please stay home.
Thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Ephesians 4:4-6"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of us all, who is over all and through all and in all."